Monday, September 10, 2012

Heeellloooo! Im Julia Child.....and So Much More :)

It came in! It came in!

The package I had been waiting to be delivered is here! So as you may know, I am quite the home cook who is always looking for my next dish to master. The cuisine's I find my comfort in cooking are usually American and Italian. Both have great flavor profiles along with the "stick to your ribs" comfort people love to eat. So in hopes to start intertwining all of my loves of cooking, why not take a cue from the woman herself, Julia Child: the woman who brought the style of French cuisine to the American audience.

And am I on board with this crazy idea.

So I will be following her recipes in hopes that I too will be able to cook French food :)

THE cookbook
The quest will begin next Monday (and NO, this will not be a Julie/Julia project because there is NO way I will be eating any kind of liver, brains, or intestines....sorry to whomever is reading this....I know you're out there. Nor will I be spending all that money on all those ingredients!)
 So I will cook from it at least once a week and report back her to you.

Stay tuned for recipes to come!
Tomorrow will be burger night at my place with my love :) Cant wait to finally see my honey buns! <3
Love you boo ;)

2 comments:

  1. They would have been delicious ! I'll make them for all of us soon! Just pray Cali doesn't run away again :-(

    ReplyDelete